Small Group Personal Training
- For the person looking for individualized attention along with the support of their peers, Donna’s Home Fitness offers Small Group Personal Training. Usually in groups of 2-4 individuals, Small Group Personal Training may be more of an economical alternative to Individual Personal Training. Small Group Personal Training can be held in your home or in Donna Anderson’s home in south Naperville. Create your own group or inquire about others who are interested in forming a group.
- $100 per hourly session (divided by number of participants)
- In-home visits are offered at an additional fee. We can work with the equipment you have in your own home. In addition, your personal trainer may bring portable equipment, including dumbbells, stability balls, resistance bands, etc…
Individual Personal Training
- Donna’s Home Fitness offers Individual Personal Training services in the privacy of Donna Anderson’s home in south Naperville or your home. One of the benefits of Individual Personal Training is there is no waiting for others, no distractions, and you get 100% of the trainers attention. Typically, we work out twice a week with guidance on what you should be doing on your own the other days, depending on individual circumstances. Sessions last one hour in length. Workouts vary from person to person and are based on your goals (weight loss, core work, increase strength, become faster, participate in or improve triathlon time, or other sports specific training).
- $70 per session, sold in packages of 12 sessions ($840)
- In-home visits are offered at an additional fee, based on travel time. We can work with the equipment you have in your home. In addition, your personal trainer may bring portable equipment, including dumbbells, stability balls, resistance bands, etc…
Contact Donna Anderson at email@example.com or 630-479-0386.